Friday, October 4, 2013

More on Sleep


Mothers lose 350 hours of sleep the first year of their baby’s life. I think that continues for their first six years, if you ask me! Therefore, it would be a true disservice to my fellow moms, if they lost one more minute from worry or fear for their baby’s safety. That is why Go Mama Go Designs has partnered with parents to ensure they do not have to sacrifice safety while they and their child sleep. 

Wonder Bumpers not only keep your child safe, but help tremendously to ensure everyone has a solid night of sleep. Thousands of parents attest that their baby is not only safer, but sleeps much longer and is overall happier with Wonder Bumpers on their crib. Who can blame them?? Increased air flow… cozy, soft protection…and no more bumps and bruises or twisted arms hanging out. Duh! IF only babies could talk…..I wonder how many would kindly scream, “I want my WONDER BUMPERS!!! If you are tired of being tired, you might want to consider them.


No comments:

Post a Comment